76ers GC x CHOP NBA 2K SHOWDOWN powered by NERD ST. GAMERS
Join us on October 3, 2020
Register Now! Donate To This Event
The Philadelphia 76ers and Nerd Street Gamers are teaming up to host the 76ers Gaming Club x CHOP NBA 2K SHOWDOWN. All proceeds from this epic NBA 2K21 tournament will benefit Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) and will fuel promising research and innovative care that will benefit kids in the Philadelphia area and around the world.
Dates: Saturday, Oct. 3 – Sunday, Oct. 4
Time: 3 – 10 p.m. EST
- Bracket: Double Elimination Bracket (Best of Ones)
- Game: NBA 2K21
- Game Mode: Park Mode
- Style: 3v3
- Platform: Playstation
- All games will be private matches on Park Mode (3v3)
- 3 minute quarters (12 minutes total)
- Tiebreakers will be decided by a single Overtime round with a 3 minute duration.
Battlefy will be used for communications, bracketing and administration. Team captains will receive an email after they sign up and pay for the event within 24 hours. The email will have a step by step instructional guide on how to register a team on Battlefy.
- Click "Register Now" at the top of this page.
- This tournament is open to Playstation only, and all players are required to put their NBA2K ID and specific PSN account ID during registration.
- Captains are required to join the Nerd Street Gamers Discord. Don’t have a Discord account? Set one up by clicking here.
- Live support can be found on Discord within the “support” channel under NSG Online: NBA 2K as well as within matches on Battlefy.
- After registering you will be emailed with your Battlefy code to join the tournament!
- You're all set!
A full list of the rules can be found here: NBA 2K Park Rules & Match Settings
- Captains must be present for the captains meeting at 2:30 p.m. EST.
- To join the captain meeting you must join the via Nerd Street Gamers Discord and join the "Captains Meeting" voice channel at 2:30 a.m. EST.
- The bracket will be updated in real-time on Battlefy.
- The Bracket is double elimination, Best of One format.
- Teams must be present 15 minutes before the scheduled match time.
- Live support can be found on Discord by creating a ticket within the “mod-mail” channel or via voice channel “Tournament Support” under the NSG ONLINE: NBA 2K category.
- After each match is complete, team captains are responsible for posting a screenshot in your match on Battlefy as well as self-reporting the score of the match.
- After each match is complete, teams will be placed into their next match and be able to start that as soon as the higher seed invites the lower seed to the private match.
- Games must start within 10 minutes of both teams finishing their previous matches, unless otherwise told by admins.
Thank you for your support!