Pedaling to Power Pediatric Research
I am raising money for Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) to fuel game-changing research that will improve the lives of children with serious and complex life-threatening conditions. With your help, CHOP will be able to:
- Make important new research breakthroughs
- Revolutionize care and develop new treatments
- Improve outcomes and offer renewed hope to families who need it most
Join the research revolution – and help kids today!
Why I Ride:
- To propel pediatric research forward at groundbreaking speed. Our goal is to improve the lives of sick children in New York, New Jersey and around the world.
- Together, we’ll create a breakthrough for every child: "To make progress, you have to push the envelope and we're the people to do it," says Matthew Gillespie, MD, Interventional Cardiologist at CHOP. "New technologies don't scare us – they inspire us to find the best solutions for our patients and families. We have in recent years made incredible, important breakthroughs that nobody else has in some of the most important issues affecting our patients. We really need the support of philanthropy to make that possible.”
How Can You Help:
By donating to support pediatric research at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, you are offering sick children and their families hope for a future free of disease.